If you could ask any ex City player/manger a question what would it be?

I'd want to ask Lakey absolutely anything and everything, nothing specific whatsoever but I'd just love to sit down with my favourite player to ever wear the shirt.
Still guts me to this day thinking about what happened to him :(

I’d like to ask Swales why the fuck he didn’t pay for Lake to fly to America in First Class for his operation.

I would like to ask Martyn Margetson why did he hand the ball to the QPR player so quickly, to enable the said QPR player to take a very short indirect free kick that ended up in the back of the net before any City players could arrange themselves to defend said indirect free kick.

....and give them one piece of advice regarding a City game / moment.... who would you visit and what would you say?

For me, Tommy Hutchison - ''Please Tommy, if Spurs get a free kick with 10 minutes to go, stand on the right hand side of the wall.... Joe has his left side covered''

I'd want to ask Lakey absolutely anything and everything, nothing specific whatsoever but I'd just love to sit down with my favourite player to ever wear the shirt.
Still guts me to this day thinking about what happened to him :(
I met him at a Sportsmans dinner once. I told him that I used to watch him play football, thinking, I wish I could play like that. We cried.

I met him at a Sportsmans dinner once. I told him that I used to watch him play football, thinking, I wish I could play like that. We cried.
The biggest compliment you could pay paul lake is he was that good he’d be in our 1st team squad now, magnificent talent cruelly stopped even before he’d reached his best

Pep, when EXACTLY are you going to leave and how many CLs and PL trophies will you have by then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.