If you could ask any ex City player/manger a question what would it be?

Ask every city player on the pitch when Keane did Haaland, why they stood around and did Fuck All.
They should have battered him off that pitch!!

Jo...come on admit it was all a scam wasn't it ? You never kicked a ball in your life when you signed that contract did you ?

I would ask Milner why he took it upon himself to join a team that wins nowt, whilst dissing City for good measure??? Always someone else's fault innit, didn't take long for the Dipper mentality to seep in..!

Pretty sure no extra time if we scored we would have gone through at 90 mins on away goals. Makes it worse to be honest.
Bless him, I'm sure he regrets it now. Not sure which is worse this one or the Alan ball fiasco against the Dippers.

I'd ask Gerry Gow:

Gerry, you know humans are more closely related to toadstools than they are to plants, why is it then that fungi seem so alien?

I would just like to see his glare one more time

The thought of that glare gives me shivers mate. Experienced it first hand, when I played against his team Portland FC, a physical battle youll be staggered to learn which we edged 4:0....met him in the bar afterwards, and offered him a drink as I was a City fan and "my Dad used to love it when you played for us"....he briefly sad "Im not having a drink with you ya dirty little bastard"...grabbed his scruffy coat, stroked his Freddy Boswell hairdo and glared at me...I was only 16 at the time, turned around to my old man for support and back up and hed shit himself at the sight of "the glare" and run off!! Ta Dad....Ive been very anxious about meeting players since!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.