If you could choose to go back to one day as a kid and one as an adult. What would they be.

Child.
A summer day playing at Stamford Park boating lake and also in the park (I grew up next to it) catching Sticklebacks with a net with my mates in the tunnel underneath Darnton Rd, connecting both places. Later a ride on my Dads Panther Redwing Motorbike. Maybe an ice cream from Fairclough's van.
Why ?
Probably the happiest time of my life, I loved where we lived and loved my mates, the boating lake was a massive playground, rope swings, treasure island, fishing, ice'd over in winter so different fun, The park was also great, down in the Dingle climbing on the Monkey rocks.

Adult.
Besides the obvious (Wedding day and birth of 1st child) our first 'big' gig as a band on a big stage, at Jubilee Hall (Christmas 1973), before that it was just pubs and clubs.

Really??? He scored the goal in a 1-0 FA cup win at Forest in 1990. It is widely thought that Ferguson would have been sacked if they'd have lost that day. Of course the Rags deny it these days

He's manager at Coventry now, I think

So, I was right?

I had my 5 year old bare legs slapped red raw by the sadistic dinner lady. I hope she died in agony, the ****.
best days of your life though mate and there was nothing better than playing dodge the board duster as you got older hahaha

As a kid, I used to play football with Mark Robins. I wish I could go back and break his legs so he never became a pro footballer, never saved Baconfaces job and the Rags didn't go on to dominate English football for the best part of 20 years
Something not thread related but his dad Gordon used to manage my saturday/Sunday football team from U13s to U16s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.