If you could devise a football rule/law which would have to

The rules as they stand are fine. We just need to ensure they are applied fairly by having a 4th official sat in front of a monitor and hooked up to the referee. Lets ensure that football matches are decided by a moment of brilliance by one of the players, and not by a moment of madness by one of the officials.

i would just scrap the offside rule - whats the worst that could happen? only see more exciting non stop football with more spaces so the anti football teams get opened up.

Burnage Burnsy said:
i would just scrap the offside rule - whats the worst that could happen? only see more exciting non stop football with more spaces so the anti football teams get opened up.

87 long balls to Crouch/Jones/Fuller standing under the nose of the opposition keeper.

Unless you are spoken to, only your captain can talk to officials. Instant booking for swearing at officials.

Still leaves officials making shite decisions though. Fuk knows how we get around that. Stopping game for video evidence is a can of worms imo.

roj said:
Unless you are spoken to, only your captain can talk to officials. Instant booking for swearing at officials.
All of those are supposed to be part of the official rules now mate, just that no ref has the balls to apply them, especially when it is in favour of the likes of Chelsea, the rags, Arsenal, Liverpool etc, etc....

(a) Throw-ins & free kicks HAVE to be taken from where the ball went out / foul was committed .......... NOT any arbitrary point within 20yds (or more, if the player can get away with it)

(b) Tony Pulis is NOT allowed to come stormin' out of the tunnel at the last second, before the kick-off, and then do the reverse at the end of the game, with that big, fat security guard running alongside him .................. applies to Stoke home games only. Every time I see that on TV, it does my head in!

Two fairly reasonable rules ....

Thank you

Diving means a match ban. As you are cheating the reff an the fans. Any tackle where you get the ball first is not a foul.

Tbh I think the rules are fine it's just that reff's need to read them! They're far too soft nowadays!

Injured players to be treated on the pitch during play like rugby league.
If he needs to go off, next natural break in play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.