If you could fight any historical figure?

urban genie said:
if it was an army on army fight Napoleon Bonaparte one of histories great military Strategists , if it was hand to hand combat then Attila the Hun ruthless warrior or Xiahou Dun he was a bleeding headcase who ate his own eye in a battle

Xiahou Dun lost his left eye when he was a hit by a stray arrow during a battle against Lü Bu in the late 190s, and subsequently became known among the rank and file as "Blind Xiahou".

His image as a one-eyed warrior was popularised by Luo Guanzhong's historical novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms, in which he yanked the arrow out of his eye and devoured his eyeball.

luo guanzhong was a bit of a bull shitter,lost his eye but didn't eat it.

i know I WAS THERE

I want to piss on Gandhi's bald head and see how he will respond in a non violent way.

George Hannah said:
Fat Fairy said:
A historical figure I would rather eat my own spleen than fight;
William (the) Marsall (1147-1219)
Defeated 500 knights in hand to hand combat.
The only knight to have unhorsed Richard Ist.
Held the Angevin Dynasty together when King John was being a complete tw@t.
Had to be held back from the fighting (against invading King Louis) by his squire who insisted he put his armour on! (aged around 70!!!)
Re-issued Magna Carta in 1217 as regent.
William Marshal's tomb in the Temple is magnificently mesmeric, well worth a visit if you're down Fleet Street way.
featured on BBC2 tonight "The Greatest Knight"

jared said:
I want to piss on Gandhi's bald head and see how he will respond in a non violent way.

By shitting in your shoes while you're asleep I would imagine.

God.

Ooh look at me I can make stuff.

Whoopy shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.