If you could have 1 Superpower...

mancitygaz said:
Rainman68 said:
If im not mistaken , and do please forgive me if im wrong but last time i looked the EU was made up of many individual countries and likewise the old USSR !!!!

-- Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:38 am --

oops, i forgot my manners, you must be one of those insular, isolationist, little englanders!! i wasn't aware it was 1977 again!!!
how dare i suggest such a thing!!! forgive me.

How was the old USSR made up from different countries? Please explain.

As for Europe, Yugoslavia was a success was it?

aww bless you.
in my humble, non aggressive an educated opinion i felt the old U.S.S.R was a success.
But i think u are missing my point, which i shall make simpler coz you obviously didnt understand first time. no shame in that. it was rather heavy going!!!
No Borders=One World order= No wars.
i hope that was easy enough for you?
if not i shall try and draw a picture for you, would fuzzy felts be easy enough?

Rainman68 said:
mancitygaz said:
How was the old USSR made up from different countries? Please explain.

As for Europe, Yugoslavia was a success was it?

aww bless you.
in my humble, non aggressive an educated opinion i felt the old U.S.S.R was a success.
But i think u are missing my point, which i shall make simpler coz you obviously didnt understand first time. no shame in that. it was rather heavy going!!!
No Borders=One World order= No wars.
i hope that was easy enough for you?
if not i shall try and draw a picture for you, would fuzzy felts be easy enough?
Do you honestly think that a border free world would be better?

I believe in live and let live regardless of religion, colour or creed, because this is the main reason borders are drawn, but to think everyone will live in harmony with no borders is naive in the very extreme

p.s one world order! you must be a yank or maybe dubya himself, shall I expect the 'knock on the door'? haha

firstly gaz, sorry for coming across as a git, im just frd up and cant sleep, i take back all the crap etc, its good to talk to somone with a brain to be honnest,
secondly i believe in my ideals as i think everyone should.
now whether or not they are genuinely workable in the real world is another question.
i feel they would make a vasy improvment on the system the world lives under currently and like i said, im idealistic so am sticking with my view.

p.s, sorry again for being a dick.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:35 am --<br /><br />and just to add, im deffo not a yank, and i think deep down somewere our views come together.
would it help if i said i come from a family of miners?

Rainman68 said:
firstly gaz, sorry for coming across as a git, im just frd up and cant sleep, i take back all the crap etc, its good to talk to somone with a brain to be honnest,
now whether or not they are genuinely workable in the real world is another question.
i feel they would make a vasy improvment on the system the world lives under currently and like i said, im idealistic so am sticking with my view.

p.s, sorry again for being a dick.

-- Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:35 am --

and just to add, im deffo not a yank, and i think deep down somewere our views come together.
no probs mate, if we all had the same opinion it would be shit

mancitygaz said:
Rainman68 said:

p.s, sorry again for being a dick.

-- Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:35 am --

and just to add, im deffo not a yank, and i think deep down somewere our views come together.

Big day may 6th!!!
dont you agree could be the best election weve had in years?
looking forward to this one more than any ive been invoved in over the years.

Rainman68 said:
mancitygaz said:

Big day may 6th!!!
Not really mate, see my post on the BNP thread, think people are going to vote on their feet and abstain tbh

mancitygaz said:
Rainman68 said:
Big day may 6th!!!
Not really mate, see my post on the BNP thread, think people are going to vote on their feet and abstain tbh

i did read your posts and you brought up some interesting points. as far as abstaining goes, isnt this the worst form of protest known to man?
we will have the no voters as allways moaning for the next 4 years why the country is this and why there is too many of these and not enough that!!
really Pisses on my chips

Rainman68 said:
mancitygaz said:

i did read your posts and you brought up some interesting points. as far as abstaining goes, isnt this the worst form of protest known to man?
we will have the no voters as allways moaning for the next 4 years why the country is this and why there is too many of these and not enough that!!
really Pisses on my chips
I know where your coming from but who, out of all these wankers, deserves my vote?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.