If you could pass one law....

I would enact the British Constitution Act, which would provide for:
The abolition of the monarchy
The abolition of all aristocratic titles
The abolition of the honours system
The establishment of a federal republic with four equal country parliaments and a much pared down federal gov.
A written constitution with federal and country powers defined and a constitutional court.

I would ban "Offer applies to new customers only".
In business, I was always told that retaining existing customers was easier than finding new ones.

I would enact the British Constitution Act, which would provide for:
The abolition of the monarchy
The abolition of all aristocratic titles
The abolition of the honours system
The establishment of a federal republic with four equal country parliaments and a much pared down federal gov.
A written constitution with federal and country powers defined and a constitutional court.
I agree in principle, but it poses the question of who would be elected President of England. The way the general public vote, we could end up like the USA with some clueless "celebrity".
Who would be our god-bothering, clueless, groping half-wit to match Trump?

I agree in principle, but it poses the question of who would be elected President of England. The way the general public vote, we could end up like the USA with some clueless "celebrity".
Who would be our god-bothering, clueless, groping half-wit to match Trump?
Alan Sugar, of course.
Failing that, Andrew Windsor.

I would ban "Offer applies to new customers only".
In business, I was always told that retaining existing customers was easier than finding new ones.
It’s on its way.

Using a hand held mobile whilst at the wheel - life driving ban
Driving without tax/insurance - mandatory 5 year prison sentence.
Killing anyone whilst speeding - life driving ban and mandatory minimum 10 year prison sentence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.