if you could sign 1 winger in the summer

Reus would be a good option but i think Belgium international Nacer Chadli would be a great signing for us.
He has everything to make it in the EPL. Big, strong, quick, good technique, great attitude.
I think he will be leaving his dutch club FC Twente this summer. Probably for about 10M.
He is just too good for them.

Players like him are much better signings than big names with an even bigger ego like di maria.

FantasyIreland said:
Barcon said:
Fantasy Ireland.
Oh sorry, winger. Di Maria.

Your car windows must be spotless.....

Oh come on now, it's just a joke. I'm quite sure you would be the first one on here to call yourself a whinger. If I didn't think you had a sense of humor I wouldn't have said it. P.S, I have truck, and it's never been cleaned since the day I bought it ;)

No offence mate, I could have said any number of people, but I new they would get pissy.

Yevhen Konoplyanka - one of the most promising midfield players from Eastern Europe. Currently at Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk. His style of playing reminds me of the Greatest Georgian Ever.
Not many options on the market now (washed-out rags like Nani or notorious divers like Alexis Sanchez), so I'd give that lad a chance.

Konoplyanka looked very good whenever I saw him.

But there is a lot of silence about him and barely any rumor about big clubs chasing him so I'm kinda left with questions if he is as good in longer period, the one scouting departments use unlike me who saw him few times.

bluke said:
Yevhen Konoplyanka - one of the most promising midfield players from Eastern Europe. Currently at Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk. His style of playing reminds me of the Greatest Georgian Ever.
Not many options on the market now (washed-out rags like Nani or notorious divers like Alexis Sanchez), so I'd give that lad a chance.

Haven't seen anything of him but will keep my eyes peeled now, I think Ramos manages them doesn't he?

For what it's worth my order of preference would be Bale then Reus. Any of those two plus Falcao and I'm in dreamland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.