If you could sign any player in the Prem

----------------------hart--------------------
---boateng---kompany----k. toure---kolarov---
--------------------y. toure-------------------
------------fabregas--------silva--------------
---a. johnson----------------------milner------
----------------------tevez-------------------

our own mini barcelona

Personally i wouldn't mind Gareth Bale however I'm probably being a bit unfair on Kolarov at the present moment.

oakiecokie said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Essien is not as good as Yaya.

Got your blue tinted glasses on ??
Essien has a proven track record over many years at Chelsea.As much as I like Yaya,he has some way way to go,AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME IN THE PL !!

I just think Yaya wasn't allowed to express himself properly at Barca with all the talent that surrounded him. Essien has also been injured a lot over the last couple of Seasons. I will admit to Essien playing great right now and we as City fans are yet to see the real Yaya.

I sat thinking about this and currently there aren't many players in this league I would take that would really improve us. Drogba, Lampard, Wio, Evra, Fabregas, Wilkshire, Torres or Gerrard. I'm unsure about Bale.

nobody! Don't want or need anyone. All our players at full fitness and we would terrify the prem and europe.

ifiwasarichfan said:
oakiecokie said:
Got your blue tinted glasses on ??
Essien has a proven track record over many years at Chelsea.As much as I like Yaya,he has some way way to go,AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME IN THE PL !!

I just think Yaya wasn't allowed to express himself properly at Barca with all the talent that surrounded him. Essien has also been injured a lot over the last couple of Seasons. I will admit to Essien playing great right now and we as City fans are yet to see the real Yaya.

Ya I was thinking Essien when he's healthy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.