If you could sign any player in the Prem

We still need a massive and rock solid centre half with a good turn of pace. Sadly, there isn't anyone of that calibre in the Premiership just now.

Essien most over-rated player in the league. Yaya is just as good.

Did most of you not watch our game V Chelsea ?

Essien was out fought, out played and out muscled.

It would HAVE to be Fabregas, if not Gerrard.

Essien. I don't think he's at all overrated. He's probably the best all around midfielder in the PL. And I can't think of another player who'd fit as perfectly into our system as him.

de niro said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Essien is not as good as Yaya.

rubbish, he's twice the player yaya is. yaya is good but essien is the best in the world at his postion.

Agreed, Essien is the best player in the world in his position.

Or you could look at it from a United fans point of view, no word of a lie i was having a discussion with a united fan in the pub about 2 years ago on what would be your world starting 11. I said Essien first name in my midfield, and i quote this rag said to me 'why the hell would you put him in your team?, he is shit', when asked to explain why he thinks Essien is shit he said 'well how many goals has he scored this season? look how many they've got compared to Essien, he's shit'. The guy wasnt a kid either, i know there are genuine united fans out there but i must admit alot i know and see have'nt got a clue when it comes to football.

Arry is Bent said:
Essien most over-rated player in the league. Yaya is just as good.

Did most of you not watch our game V Chelsea ?

Essien was out fought, out played and out muscled.

It would HAVE to be Fabregas, if not Gerrard.

Essien played a different role to his normal one in the Chelsea team, he basically replaced Lampard and was the one player in their midfield (of Ramires and Mikel) to really break forward, quite a tough ask when your being asked to break forward through the middle against a midfield 3 of Toure, De Jong and Barry, judging him on that one match would be extremely unfair. He still had 6 shots though, they just weren't very good ones. For me he'd replace Barry anyway, not Yaya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.