If You Could Sign Just One Player In The Summer?

It has to be a world class defender. City have had no trouble scoring this season but have leaked far too many goals.

Yeah i agree. Messi should be everyones first choice.
Best player on the planet. Would pay 500 million for him. Also, would be a dream to watch him dribble past the useless english defenders week in week out at Eastlands.

citizens_1976 said:
Yeah i agree. Messi should be everyones first choice.
Best player on the planet. Would pay 500 million for him. Also, would be a dream to watch him dribble past the useless english defenders week in week out at Eastlands.

I'm trying to remember if Messi has actually scored against an English defence :o)

Stiz said:
who would it be?

Aguero

personally i think Aguero is the best young player in the world by far! he's young, so he wants to win trophies. come on city, snap thier hand off and spend the money you offered for KaKa on this kid!!

so many decisions either aguerro or messi lol

smiles said:
It has to be a world class defender. City have had no trouble scoring this season but have leaked far too many goals.

And yeh great comment mate... but still i would have to buy messi i just couldnt let this chance go :)

If we're talking fantasy football then Messi.

If we're just being unrealistic I'd have Ibrahimovic. But not really....that's the person I would want to see with us the most but if I was in charge and said I could only get one player this summer then obviously it would be a defender.

Personally i feel we need to sure up the back four, and the first person i would bring in would be Maicon from Inter Milan, thats if we could persuade him to come, he's the first choice Brazilian right back and he's quality.

As for strikers i would love David villa. Is all this true today then about us being in discussions to sign him????

fantasy:messi
unrealistic:etoo (but you never know)
who we need: a defender who we could realisticlly get id say lescott

Torres

We need a goal machine more than anything else and I would go for Torres over Villa as Torres is Premiership proven.

Attractive a proposition though players like Kaka or Messi are, we need an out and out striker more imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.