If you could, who would you kill?

urmston said:
The dog from a few houses away which barks too much.

I have had successes in the past with getting rid of barking dogs using the complain to the council route, but that can take months. I'd prefer a quicker method such as a shotgun.
Try `ex-Lax`...... chocolate laxitive for humans but boy does it work on dogs, my neighbours yappy little woman drove me crazy when I did nights years ago, threw some ex-lax on their lawn (after numerous complaints) dog loved it, but not so the owner, it shat all over the lawn the house the vets ...you name it, and oddly enough it never went in the front garden again under my bedroom window, result.

my boss, jedward, anyone who has featured on a halifax advert, twitcher, purple nose, neville and his entire family, mariah carey, the hoosiers, anyone who has featured in shitty hello type magazines, rapists, paedos, anyone who hurts animals, graham norton, jonathon woss, people who cant park cars, anybody who says "like" every other word, terry christian and kanye west.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.