If you didn't support City, who would you support?

City Ladies - just to see them swap shirts at full time or one to pull theirs over her head after scoring a goal or to start kissing each other when one scores.

Mmmmmmmm

I'd be the physio too - 'oh dear love, looks like you've pulled a breast muscle - I'll need to massage it. First though I'll need to numb the nipple' Then I'd put my mouth around her nipple and go ' num num num num num'

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
I know, I know......

BUT, If you didn't support City............

I have a soft spot for Leeds and hope they get back to the prem ASAP.....

Tin hat firmly on....

please dont take this the wrong way but i feel sick at the thought of no city, sorry but not a fucking earthly of me even contemplating another club entering my head.
yuk.

The rags probably, seeing as though they're the next closest team. What's happened to the 'support your local team' brigade? Some people are just picking random teams because 'they have a soft spot for them'. Isn't that a criminal offence for out of town fans according to most?

Sheffield Wednesday. Been to a fair few games with my season ticket holding mate, totally harmless, inoffensive club (unless you are a sheff utd fan of course).

conormcfc said:
The rags probably, seeing as though they're the next closest team. What's happened to the 'support your local team' brigade? Some people are just picking random teams because 'they have a soft spot for them'. Isn't that a criminal offence for out of town fans according to most?

Me too mate - Non of my family were/are into football 'cept me. It'd be in the early 70's and someone said to me and my twin brother City or Yoonited and I said "City". What a torrid 30 years or so since then lol.

A long time ago on another thread a well known Poster commented on my username that he always read it as " used to be an Ipswich fan".

Therefore if a parallel City -free universe existed. I dont think that would have been such a bad life. I would have seen my side win a Trophy as a grown up. I could have cheered Kevin Beattie's crunching tackles. I could have grown a moustache like Mick Mills. I would have seen great players like Clive Woods and Frans Thyssen. I would have hero - worshipped dear old Sir Bobby.

The Icing on the Cake would have been right now; - starting a " Swales out" type campaign against Ipswich's current Manager . The Coward Keane.

Couldn't support another UK team if city folded, one love one city. Would follow bayern Munich probably.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:36 pm --<br /><br />Couldn't support another UK team if city folded, one love one city. Would follow bayern Munich probably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.