If you didn't support City, who would you support?

I moved to Prague in the summer and have started to support my local team here, Viktoria Zizkov.
Only problem is they wear red and white; at least the scarf I have bought is green red and white.
Their home games are 10:15 on a Sunday morning and so half time beers are always in order! 50Kc to get in (although we normally get freebies) and 25Kc for a pint which brings the grand total to 2 pounds fifty for a great bit of entertainment.
Having said that, All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit...

for me it would have to be Barcalona just because i have always been a fan and they are my fouth team

1st.CITY
2nd. CITY
3rd. CITY

but agree with what other people have said i could never NEVER support or love a club like i do city :))

IF not city, i think Barcelona, its easier for your heart and health in general.

You really need strong heart and mental strength to support city or els you will die before you're 50.

i would be a rag i only supported city because my brother & dad were both rags so i had to be different from them two my old man used to take us to city united & oldham so if there was no city it would be oldham

danburge82 said:
If later on today there is a statement saying "MCFC are about to be disbanded and will never return in any way shape or form", i would definately not support another football team ever again.

I'd probably move to Australia and go and follow a rugby league club over there or summet because life wouldn't be the same without City!
agreed 100%

I would still watch and play football but I could never support another team.

It's a difficult one because my whole family come from Ardwick, Collyhurst, Miles Platting, Harpurhey and Hulme whilst I'm from Moston. So Manchester, and therefore Manchester City, are the only club any of us could support.

If City didn't exist, I would probably be closest to Bury because I am particularly fond of the countryside around there as well as going out with some bird from Brandelsholme once.

Supporting Manchester United would never be an option. As Manchester is all I've ever really known, I wouldn't support a team who have only spent 10 years in our city yet decide they will dirty our name. I use the word 'dirty' because of their 'win at all costs' motto. All United have ever been interested in is profit. They are not a team for fans. They are a team who will exploit the dead or dying for more money. They are the embodiment of everything wrong with the world. Fuck them like they fucked their Munich victims.

So, yeah, I'd pretty much just enjoy football from afar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.