If you don't get a ticket for the final

SupermanUnderpants

If you don't manage to get a ticket for the final, are you still going down for the party, OR are you gona go to City Square and cheer the boys on there.

I think it'd be epic if everyone goes down and floods Wembley.

Either way ticket or no ticket I'm seriously debating it.

Whats everyones plans then?

I'm going with or without a ticket, just for the atmosphere and to be with fellow blues in what could be my first experience of us winning a trophy.
Will be hard for me getting a ticket though, and don't really want to have to endure the game sitting with a load of stoke in a neutral section.

I went and didnt have or get a ticket, what a day though.

I get back from a work trip to Venice at 5.30pm on the day of the game so I am just guna get a hotel somewhere and join the party, if we win or lose.
Im not guna hav watched the game or know much about it though.
Shitting it

Hopefully 3800 points should be enough for a ticket. Do people know if they are sticking with the season ticket priority?

Well it's good to know that people will be heading down that way regardless.

To WidnesBlue23, you'll need to have a word with the cabin crew pal, get the captain to relay the score for you.

Conor Mcfc - you should be good with those points mate, I got 2925 myself so it's really touch and go. Not too sure about season ticket priority, or how many season tickets we sold this season. Think it was around the 25,000 mark.

I bloody hope I get a ticket, I've got a season ticket myself and signed up to all the cup schemes so just sat here praying to high heaven.

Good to know so far people. Hope we all end there!

Going down even if I dont get a ticket. Hotel is already booked. I think we will find that there will be many blues doing this and I expect to be watching the game in a packed pub outside Wembley with hundreds of other blues!

SupermanUnderpants said:
Well it's good to know that people will be heading down that way regardless.

To WidnesBlue23, you'll need to have a word with the cabin crew pal, get the captain to relay the score for you.

Conor Mcfc - you should be good with those points mate, I got 2925 myself so it's really touch and go. Not too sure about season ticket priority, or how many season tickets we sold this season. Think it was around the 25,000 mark.

I bloody hope I get a ticket, I've got a season ticket myself and signed up to all the cup schemes so just sat here praying to high heaven.

Good to know so far people. Hope we all end there!

Cheers pal, I will ask and see what they say.
Gutted I wont be able to watch it but will be able to join the party afterwards (hopefully)

Just booked in the Ibis at Wembley. Arrive Friday, home Sunday. 2 nights £115 for two of us! After Saturday's coach journey I can't hack another 6 hour journey home with a dry mouth, headache and no beer so got in there (just checked again now and it's gone up to £100 a night the robbing b*stards). Not sure on ticket yet but hopefully it'll come down to my points level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.