If you have a spare $50m down the back of the sofa.....

Shouldn’t a penthouse be on the top floor?
developers sometimes try to stretch the penthouse definition. By using staggered roofs and setbacks, a builder may try to create several different penthouses.

Penthouses do not necessarily need to cover the whole upper floor, either. As in 1111.
Yer well 'n truly fucked if the lift ain't workin'!
Will have multiple lifts, each with their own motor.
try getting anything delivered up there and you're completely fucked if you come downstairs and forget something
Super fast lifts if you forget something.

And your upper-floor apartment will also gently sway a few feet when it’s windy.
Wouldn't be noticeable, especially with the 800 ton mass damper installed at the top.
Very tempted NOT
If I was a billionaire I'd buy it with those awesome views. I'd love to live there. I realize not everyone feels that way of course ;)

developers sometimes try to stretch the penthouse definition. By using staggered roofs and setbacks, a builder may try to create several different penthouses.

Penthouses do not necessarily need to cover the whole upper floor, either. As in 1111.

Will have multiple lifts, each with their own motor.

Super fast lifts if you forget something.

Wouldn't be noticeable, especially with the 800 ton mass damper installed at the top.

If I was a billionaire I'd buy it with those awesome views. I'd love to live there. I realize not everyone feels that way of course ;)
Imagine the fire drill procedures in that.
Lifts out of bounds. Down the stairs.
You might choose to burn rather than collapse in a stairwell.

Imagine the fire drill procedures in that.
Lifts out of bounds. Down the stairs.
You might choose to burn rather than collapse in a stairwell.
Probably comes with free parachute!!
If I lived up there, I’d definitely have one!!

Wonder what the monthly maintenance fee is?!

For $50M, I’d buy as much green land, near a river, as possible for $48M and build a secluded $2M home on it. Space, air, privacy, peace and quiet…that’s worth spending money on!

Probably comes with free parachute!!
If I lived up there, I’d definitely have one!!

Wonder what the monthly maintenance fee is?!

For $50M, I’d buy as much green land, near a river, as possible for $48M and build a secluded $2M home on it. Space, air, privacy, peace and quiet…that’s worth spending money on!
You are Grizzly Adams and I claim my $5.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.