If you thought you had read poor journalism before

Its amazing how City are now responsible for anything that is said about the club.

And he has so much knowledge that he famously claimed that the club produced the Sheikh Mansour banner, live on air.

1234559853801_f.jpg

He says he's a Macclesfield fan, but Utd fans don't like him either. They think he's a Liverpool fan

Prestwich_Blue said:
There speaks a bitter Liverpool fan. Hahahahahaha.

Yip and that is all this is , he's not a respected football writer (is there one?) he's just a fat bitter Irishman who thinks he's English. He comes on , I turn off

Funny that he claims we are becoming one of the most hated teams in the country.

good

Don't need nor want to be everyones second team, its patronising. When people hate us, it shows we have arrived.

For someone who supposedly loves football and has 'dedicated his life's work' to it he seems to hate football a hell of a lot whenever I have the misfortune to listen to him. he's always moaning about something during his commentaries - more moaning than commentating.

I like John Murray though.

How this man gets handsomely remunerated for peddling this sort of drivel galls me. The way he states opinion as if it were fact does not do sports commentary any favours. He's a nobody with no history, no experience of sport at the highest level (or at any level as far as I know), and without in-depth knowledge. At least other commentators such as Motty only spout statistics, or are somewhat guarded when offering up opinion, but always defer to the 'experts' who are employed for their insight.
He's a cock of the highest order and the Beeb would have been better served by Adrian Chiles as a commentator and presenter rather than this keeping this man in employment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.