If you want hughes to stay write on here!!!!

Stay.

A couple of examples of pots of money and revolving manager's doors below us in the league. MH now and for a while yet I hope.

absolutely 100% stay whats the point in replacing him he is only just starting to get the team looking good 2 days left in the transfer window see what new faces are brought in then a couple of games to gel them before the big push i think we will start coming strong middle of feb hopefully not to late for the euro spot in 7th but we need to get behind him and the team rather than asking for his head every time we lose now c'mon city

The clubs which have won anything beyond a simple one-off, and who have been successful over the long term are those who have stuck with the same personnel. I think the present set-up is the one which will deliver a consistently successful team in the long term. Stay.

Stay, look at the situation in the summer though. He's got his own buys now & we'll see what he does with them from now until the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.