If you want hughes to stay write on here!!!!

Stay, Stay, Stay and more stay

Lets judge him this time next year when it is his team and they are all settled into the club!!

Stay.

He has impressed me with a few things he has said recently, I like his signings and with time I think he could do well here. Added to that it is pointless getting rid any time soon, let's see where we are in the summer.

Stay 'til the summer. Then he can do one and we can get a proper manager in who's actually competent. That'd be a nice change.

people are under the impression that we have had some great teams in the past 30 years playing beautiful football, and somehow hughes is destroying all this. its a joke and peole have got to get real.

ive got news for those who think that hughes will get sacked....it aint gonna happen. hel be here for at least three years. three years when he can build his own team. if he aint producing the goods then he will be gone.

6 months and brain dead people are calling for hughes to be sacked.

SHAMEFUL FUCKING MORONS!!!

stay just need to stop this inconsistency, bring in different players that offer something different to what we have. Stoke is a tough place to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.