If you want hughes to stay write on here!!!!

kronkonite said:
He's obsessed with the physicality of the game keeps banging on about a lack of physical presence

I want to see an artistic presence allied to the obvious need to be tougher

nuance and guile please

on balance I'd rather he went
not interested in muscular football
Unfortunately most of our opponents are, we're getting bullied out of games.

Man u, liverpool, chelsea, villa ,everton are all physical teams. the difference is they have the quality as well. that is what we aspire to.

So he looses a game in 5 and these threads start again?

I am up for giving him until the end of the season then evaluate from there...Lets have SOME stability at this club please!

kronkonite said:
He's obsessed with the physicality of the game keeps banging on about a lack of physical presence

I want to see an artistic presence allied to the obvious need to be tougher

nuance and guile please

on balance I'd rather he went
not interested in muscular football

I don't think it would be correct to do anything but stick with him.

However, in light of the above comment which echoes the way I'd like to see us play, especially with our resources and objectives, I say "Cruyff".

;o)

We have got to stick with Hughes. He will build a team that wont be pushed about but we all know that in this window there isnt really a lot of quality available. In the summer old bacon face will be shitting himself thinking about next season. Come on Blues!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.