If you were allowed ONE of the following, which and why?

I can't believe there are posters who would rather beat United than win a trophy.

I take heart that there are only one or two, but have we really stooped so low as a club?

a cup final,so we can have a top party weekend in london and knock the rags out in the semis

I can't believe there are posters who would rather beat United than win a trophy.

I take heart that there are only one or two, but have we really stooped so low as a club?

only the daft stupid nobs really want that mate,i'd take 2 hammerings every year off them cunts for us to be above them or win a trophy,every right minded blue would think that

enjoy your night mate

up the blues

Didsbury Dave said:

I agree i am unfortunate to never ever see us lift silverware yet have had the pleasure of seeing us beat the rags a good few times. tbh i think the younger generation crave silverware more than the older.

Definately AAAAAA, the rest are niceties.

We need to see past this Manu thing, I hate them with passion and want to win every derby match but its the bigger picture that matters.

Finish 10th do double over Rags is not as good as 4th an getting beat in both matches.

Trophies are what matter now we can compete

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.