If you were young.

scottyboi said:
clairepartyring said:
I think that if you are thinking of packing up and going, be very wary. As bad as we think this country is, its not all rosey in other places. From my experiences of working abroad, either The States or Asia would be the only place i could work or live.

Forget your hot climate european countries, you are better off where you are imo.

been told the states is one of the hardest places to get a visa. I was thinking of germany for some reason you ever worked there?

Its a pain in the arse mate. Took almost 5 years from applying to getting a green card, and spent a fortune on other visas to stay legal in the meantime. It was worth it though in hindsight, but fook me do I miss City away games :(

TFC said:
scottyboi said:
clairepartyring said:
I think that if you are thinking of packing up and going, be very wary. As bad as we think this country is, its not all rosey in other places. From my experiences of working abroad, either The States or Asia would be the only place i could work or live.

Forget your hot climate european countries, you are better off where you are imo.

been told the states is one of the hardest places to get a visa. I was thinking of germany for some reason you ever worked there?

Its a pain in the arse mate. Took almost 5 years from applying to getting a green card, and spent a fortune on other visas to stay legal in the meantime. It was worth it though in hindsight, but fook me do I miss City away games :(
No matter were you go you will never be 100% happy. As much as i love city and that i would rather have a nice house and job in the sun.Manchester is depressing as fuck at the min.

TFC said:
scottyboi said:
clairepartyring said:

Its funny really, this post has got me thinking again after a couple of glasses!! Should i be bold and take the jump and sell up and do it? North America is open to me, i will sleep on it!!!

for what its worth (probably not a lot) i left the uk 22 years ago, lived in usa for 2 years then queensland for last 20 and much as i miss city (although nearly every game is on live) and english pubs theres no way id ever move back...

you can have so much more here, and my kids love it here

nimrod said:
for what its worth (probably not a lot) i left the uk 22 years ago, lived in usa for 2 years then queensland for last 20 and much as i miss city (although nearly every game is on live) and english pubs theres no way id ever move back...

you can have so much more here, and my kids love it here

its all info mate im going to consider it soon there isnt alot keeping me her. Apart from the gf of 2 years but ill just force her in my bag.

Run away from all your boredom
Run away from all your whoredom and wave
Your worries and cares
Goodbye

All it takes is one decision
A lot of guts, a little vision to wave
Your worries and cares
Goodbye

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.