If You Won The Lottery

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
aguero93:20 said:
Look after the extended family, there's quite a few of us so that would take out a good chunk. Then buy myself a nice boat for my me-time and put the rest aside.

Big fuck off Euromillions win? Not too sure I'd want that and the inevitable change of lifestyle that comes with it i.e. needing full time security etc.

Well done SHB, enjoy the winnings.

Cheers buddy.half twds my season ticket next yr..half for her on clothes

Good compromise :)

Blue Maverick said:
Depending on the amount if it was something like the euro jackpots I'd follow sporting events round the world, no point in buying houses as the intrest earned would pay my hotel bills comfortably.

If I won a couple of million, I'd do this. I would buy just one house in England. I wouldn't be buying property as you could travel the world staying in any hotel you want.

If I won the big one then its a whole different ball game. I would get an architect to sit next to me and I would design my own house. No restrictions on it what's so ever. Massive living area, massive back garden, out door and indoor swimming pool both with waterfalls and slides which are surround by bars, 3G football pitch, cricket pitch, 3 hole golf course, sports bar, a lake and what ever else I could fit in. I would want somewhere I would enjoy living and keep my occupied whilst not abroad. Could have my own cricket team and football team for my mates providing them with quality facilities, then getting hammered in the pool area after the games. I wouldn't buy any property abroad, as I've said that you can stay in any hotel you want. You'd never spend 100 million unless you get addicted to either drugs or gambling.

Thought I'd bump this..

Woke to the email "We have news about your ticket"..

Thought oh well a good start to the day..£25..

Anyway opened my lotto account..Nowt there apart from congratulations..you have won....wait for it...

£620.......

Well I was chuffed , my mrs said thats twice now we have 5 numbers...I said are you serious...I think shes a glass half full kinda woman.

Anyway a good omen for today....

Congrats mate. Do yourself a favour, stick £20 on city to win 3-2, got a feeling :-)

Look after the extended family, there's quite a few of us so that would take out a good chunk. Then buy myself a nice boat for my me-time and put the rest aside.

Big fuck off Euromillions win? Not too sure I'd want that and the inevitable change of lifestyle that comes with it i.e. needing full time security etc.

i won 2k for 5 numbers a bit back. even the bonus would have given me 300k :(

if i won big I'd see most of the family right, pick 50 customers at random and return their money for carpets, buy a box at city for overseas blues who can't get a ticket and buy a nice house in Tuscany.

after that just a hit man to take out 3 people.

de niro said:

if i won big I'd see most of the family right, pick 50 customers at random and return their money for carpets, buy a box at city for overseas blues who can't get a ticket and buy a nice house in Tuscany.

Do tell?

Ronnie the Rep said:
de niro said:

Do tell?

I think I can guess one.

Ronnie the Rep said:
de niro said:

Do tell?

I think I can guess one.

You?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.