If You Won The Lottery

de niro said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
aguero93:20 said:
Look after the extended family, there's quite a few of us so that would take out a good chunk. Then buy myself a nice boat for my me-time and put the rest aside.

Big fuck off Euromillions win? Not too sure I'd want that and the inevitable change of lifestyle that comes with it i.e. needing full time security etc.

Well done SHB, enjoy the winnings.

Cheers buddy.half twds my season ticket next yr..half for her on clothes

i won 2k for 5 numbers a bit back. even the bonus would have given me 300k :(

if i won big I'd see most of the family right, pick 50 customers at random and return their money for carpets, buy a box at city for overseas blues who can't get a ticket and buy a nice house in Tuscany.

after that just a hit man to take out 3 people.

Bit extreme, just foe them?

blue12 said:
Just the sheer joy if not having to go to work and choosing what I want to do on a daily basis would be enough for me .

I have that now

its truly fucking great

Gardner Douglas 427 Mk 4 with a 6 litre yank LS V8 and around 700 bhp......

332x79u.jpg

That'll do for starters.....

aguero93:20 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
de niro said:
i won 2k for 5 numbers a bit back. even the bonus would have given me 300k :(

if i won big I'd see most of the family right, pick 50 customers at random and return their money for carpets, buy a box at city for overseas blues who can't get a ticket and buy a nice house in Tuscany.

after that just a hit man to take out 3 people.

Do tell?

I think I can guess one.

Doubt that.

A big win I'd sort family and close friends,
Support local underprivileged kids/charities/Hospices
Buy a box at City and Wembley (Our second home)
Build the house of my dreams,
Tour with England Cricket
Watch all the big sports events

Should keep me occupied

An old mate of mine won £18m on the EuroMillions about five years back. Taught me to drive, too.

The first we heard of it, they had moved out of next door and moved to the Caribbean!

There's a guy from Sale I see around who still goes in Mary D's. I laugh when I see him just minding his own business and having a pint with his mates.

With his AP watch on and his £12m compound interest. Drove past me the other day in Dunham in his Bentley Botega.

Good luck to the fucker, although his choice of car is shite.

I would buy a place in Croatia and another in Portugal and spend spring and Autumn in Croatia, winter in Portugal and summer at home in Nantwich.

I would almost certainly learn to fly and buy a Spitfire. Not sure what the locals in Sukosan would think about a mad Englishman buzzing the rooftops in a Spit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.