If your honest...

I'd settle for one more player a CB.
I know our squad badly needed strengthening but i just dont like the idea of us being the next chelsea and buying in a team for some glory,i just prefer to see the city acadamy boys/young city signings getting a chance to shine.... the likes of Hart,Richards,Ned,Johson,SWP,Ireland,Sturridge etc.These to me are who Man City are.Not tying to be contraversial or anything its just my view on whats happening.

jeffmr2 said:
I'd settle for one more player a CB.
I know our squad badly needed strengthening but i just dont like the idea of us being the next chelsea and buying in a team for some glory,i just prefer to see the city acadamy boys/young city signings getting a chance to shine.... the likes of Hart,Richards,Ned,Johson,SWP,Ireland,Sturridge etc.These to me are who Man City are.Not tying to be contraversial or anything its just my view on whats happening.
I know what you mean but i think a target man forward is what we are in desperate need off now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.