If your SC or City Cards have not arrived ... update.

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
Just thought I would post this for any fans worrying about their cards not arriving.

I have just spoke to the club and there was a slight problem printing the cards off earlier this week which resulted in a delay of some being sent out. 2 full days were lost in sending out the SC. If yours haven't arrived by the Thursday before the Valancia game and you are attending I have been told to ring the club and they will arrange for me to pick them up on the Sat. The same with the City Cards, you can still order the game on your old numbers ie my old access numbers as they are the same as the new City cards they have just transfered the numbers over.
Otherwise they have said they are hoping all SC will be sent out by 4th August.

Hope that helps.

Hope so i'm still waiting on my season ticket thought it would by here by now. I sit in block 111 has anyone got theres that sit in 111?

Thanks for the update mate.....but I'm still missing something, they said last week that all the season tickets would arrive by the weekend and this "slight problem printing" has lost them 2 days yet they are hoping to get the tickets out for the 4th thats 2 weeks!!!

I have mine and I'm in 111 but my dad who sits next to me and llives at the same address witht he same surname hasnt got his yet ... weird!

Still waiting on 4 at our house. Not worried at the moment, plenty of time yet.

Juniors have , adults not which is of no concern at all.

What about the cup direct scheme? Not had any application forms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.