If you're in Colin Bell stand 126 to 131 for Arsenal - pls help!

How do you put your kids forward for this, do they have to be in the junior citizens/junior blues modern equivalent?

Sorry I can’t help with the Pic I’m now in level3 southstand but hope you get some good pictures sent through

I’m in 125, unfortunately at the wrong end of it but I will do my best. (Nearer to 123). Problem is there are usually too many photographers and officials and suchlike in the way. Fingers crossed.

I'm in level 2 CB.
If I'm in on time and remember (at my dotage) - will take some pics and message you next week.
Warning - technology ain't my thing.

Aww thank you for the lovely comments, and you two lovely lovely people for saying this, thank you :)
Any help is much much appreciated.

How do you put your kids forward for this, do they have to be in the junior citizens/junior blues modern equivalent?

Sorry I can’t help with the Pic I’m now in level3 southstand but hope you get some good pictures sent through

the email just said that all junior seasonticket holders are in a ballot automatically. Which i knew nothing about. I'd always planned to ask by next season that do junior season ticket holders have to also pay to join "cityzens" as only junior cityzens get the chance to enter competitions. But i never got round to asking, and then i got the email!

Can you not just mooch around and get a better spot?

We're all going to be put on the bit just above level 2, the walkway/few seats under the scoreboard, level with the boxes. If it was the normal tiers i'd be off for a better view of him for sure!!

He's really excited, though i think i may be even more excited for him, cos god i'dve loved this when i was little. Wouldn't we all. I just hope in the 15 minutes it'll probably take us to get back in to our seats after it i don't miss any goals!!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.