If....

not my fault! said:
For what it's worth, I have just been talking about this with my other half and my theory is this:
Hughes will be "let go" either by our choice or his own, we will then speak to Morinho and agree for him to come in the summer (confirmation, contract signed or whatever?) we will then ask who his number two will be and apoint this person as manager on an interim basis until he arrives. Could be way off but that would seem the best option to me, that way Morinho could still say who he wants to buy, play etc whilst still being manager of Inter! And all will be ready for his arrival in the summer without fuss.

close to my theory although i reckon Jose will take over in the summer and that it is already sorted.

therefore Basile who was apparently weighing up a proposal from City is the man you talk about who would be Jose's coach and caretaker manager.

Plan B was in operation weeks ago.....

Rammy Blue said:
not my fault! said:
For what it's worth, I have just been talking about this with my other half and my theory is this:
Hughes will be "let go" either by our choice or his own, we will then speak to Morinho and agree for him to come in the summer (confirmation, contract signed or whatever?) we will then ask who his number two will be and apoint this person as manager on an interim basis until he arrives. Could be way off but that would seem the best option to me, that way Morinho could still say who he wants to buy, play etc whilst still being manager of Inter! And all will be ready for his arrival in the summer without fuss.

close to my theory although i reckon Jose will take over in the summer and that it is already sorted.

therefore Basile who was apparently weighing up a proposal from City is the man you talk about who would be Jose's coach and caretaker manager.

Honestly, I think that is impossible...Mourinho has a HUGE ego...unless he wins everything (league, cup, champs league) in his first season at Inter...he'll be there for a few more years yet.

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:

Honestly, I think that is impossible...Mourinho has a HUGE ego...unless he wins everything (league, cup, champs league) in his first season at Inter...he'll be there for a few more years yet.

to be honest Billy i think that the money on offer and the transfer budget will have had Jose interested.

the challenge at City is beyond any other HOWEVER with our transfer budget it is possible and i think that would be a huge attraction for a manager of Jose's ability.

he will win serie A with Inter this year and regardless of champions league he will definitely move on as he won't have the transfer budget at Inter to do anything about it.

for me, and not just through me being a fan, city is the challenge of all challenges for a great manager and jose will come and do this challenge before he moves onto winning La Liga - which tbh will be through going to either real or barca, hardly the most difficult of challenges - not like doing it with Athletico or Seville....

BillyShears said:

by all accounts jose isnt happy in italy.he loves the premier league and if offered a blank cheque book would jump at a return to england IMO

Rammy Blue said:
to be honest Billy i think that the money on offer and the transfer budget will have had Jose interested.

the challenge at City is beyond any other HOWEVER with our transfer budget it is possible and i think that would be a huge attraction for a manager of Jose's ability.

he will win serie A with Inter this year and regardless of champions league he will definitely move on as he won't have the transfer budget at Inter to do anything about it.

for me, and not just through me being a fan, city is the challenge of all challenges for a great manager and jose will come and do this challenge before he moves onto winning La Liga - which tbh will be through going to either real or barca, hardly the most difficult of challenges - not like doing it with Athletico or Seville....

Well, you certainly make a good argument for it...I guess time will tell...

To be honest, I'd rather have Van Gaal over Mourinho...simply for style of play...

not my fault! said:
Nice idea, but there may be a conflict of interest going on there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.