If....

A A

Anonymous

If he goes...I'd be delighted to see any one of the following:

Mancini, Rijkaard, or Van Gaal...

Who would you like to see...and try to be realistic...no point in saying Mourinho, Hiddink et al as they are commited to their current jobs...

What I don't want is a fucking caretaker until the end of the season...

BillyShears said:

Who would you like to see...and try to be realistic...no point in saying Mourinho, Hiddink et al as they are commited to their current jobs...

I'd be very happy with any of those 3 that you've mentioned.

BillyShears said:

Billy, kid your spot on

Project Rain said:
Or we can be calm and rational and let Hughes build his team.

Mate, i've been saying that for the last four months...however Hughes has reached the point where if he were sacked, none of us could really complain. There's some deep rooted problems within the dressing room...and either he is the cause or the cure...it's up to the owners to decide that...

Project Rain said:
Or we can be calm and rational and let Hughes build his team.

I am calm & rational (honestly). In my rational point of view, MH is a crap manager who will take us nowhere. Having said that we should only get rid if a really top drawer replacement is already lined up.

For what it's worth, I have just been talking about this with my other half and my theory is this:
Hughes will be "let go" either by our choice or his own, we will then speak to Morinho and agree for him to come in the summer (confirmation, contract signed or whatever?) we will then ask who his number two will be and apoint this person as manager on an interim basis until he arrives. Could be way off but that would seem the best option to me, that way Morinho could still say who he wants to buy, play etc whilst still being manager of Inter! And all will be ready for his arrival in the summer without fuss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.