Ighalo ignored.

I would have taped off the pitch and turned the floodlights out, he might still be carrying the virus.
I would have politely asked him why he was in Liverpool and then offered to drive him to United’s training ground in Manchester...

Was this on the university own pitches ?

If so why would the 'biggest' club in the world send a player from China to train on a pitch at a university and risk infecting people when they have Carrington to use. Sounds very selfish to me , wont risk infecting any of our staff or players but sod the saftey of the university and general public.

Perhaps that's an over reaction I dont know .

Why would the university allow him to go on site knowing the risk Has he been cleared ?

Last edited:
I don’t think there’s any infection risk but they haven’t let him travel as new border controls around the virus may have prevented him from being able to return directly with rest of United squad. Why he isn’t allowed at Carrington is a mystery though. He must feel really special and welcomed by his new club!

Was this on the university own pitches ?

If so why would the 'biggest' club in the world send a player from China to train on a pitch at a university and risk infecting people when they have Carrington to use. Sounds very selfish to me , wont risk infecting any of our staff or players but sod the saftey of the university and general public.

Perhaps that's an over reaction I dont know .

Why would the university allow him to go on site knowing the risk Has he been cleared ?

Thats madness!, surely there's less of a risk in carrington thats only accessible to a few dozen associated rag scum than a university complex with thousands of students and members of the public passing through daily whose movements thereafter are totally untraceable. Typical rag ****s putting themselves above the potential health of the general public.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.