Ignorant tourist fans

BlueMoon93

A bit of a rant really but I don't intend to offend anyone. I was at the Arsenal game the other night in my usual seat and as to be expected, there were a lot of people sat around us who usually don't due to ST holders sitting elsewhere for the night or simply not going. In front of us, we had a big tall lad who looked very German with his girlfriend. They sat down before the game and took a few pics of the ground, but that's not the problem, they then sauntered down the steps, stole some flags off people's seats and came back up, I couldn't believe it. Then started bloody full on snogging one another, get a room ffs lol. At half time, the girl was fiddling with her stolen flag and nearly took the fella's eye out with the stick who was sat next to me. He pushed it away out of his face just in time and she didn't even apologise or nothing. Rant over lol.

BlueMoon93 said:
A bit of a rant really but I don't intend to offend anyone. I was at the Arsenal game the other night in my usual seat and as to be expected, there were a lot of people sat around us who usually don't due to ST holders sitting elsewhere for the night or simply not going. In front of us, we had a big tall lad who looked very German with his girlfriend. They sat down before the game and took a few pics of the ground, but that's not the problem, they then sauntered down the steps, stole some flags off people's seats and came back up, I couldn't believe it. Then started bloody full on snogging one another, get a room ffs lol. At half time, the girl was fiddling with her stolen flag and nearly took the fella's eye out with the stick who was sat next to me. He pushed it away out of his face just in time and she didn't even apologise or nothing. Rant over lol.

Did he tit her up as they fast necked in front of you? :)

bazbarrybazzer said:
BlueMoon93 said:

Didn't notice mate lol ;)

The flags were on people's seats for the people sat there mate, so thechnically it was stealing, however petty it was.

I didn't know if they spoke English mate, like I say, he looked very German, maybe students at the uni. If it would have been me who she nearly blinded I would have had words I reckon lol. The fella who it happened to didn't say owt though :s

BlueMoon93 said:
bazbarrybazzer said:

Didn't notice mate lol ;)

The flags were on people's seats for the people sat there mate, so thechnically it was stealing, however petty it was.

I didn't know if they spoke English mate, like I say, he looked very German, maybe students at the uni. If it would have been me who she nearly blinded I would have had words I reckon lol. The fella who it happened to didn't say owt though :s

god damn, you didnt notice, what sort of a man are you? :P

omgitsnash said:
You based all that on them LOOKING german? lol

That's no problem mate at all, I'm not bothered what nationality or race you are as long as you're there to support the team. I was just saying he looked foreign. I've lived in Germany and I know what your average German fella looks like if you know what I mean lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.