Ignorant tourist fans

Uber Blues said:
I heard that (and please keep this to yourselves) 10,000 flags were stolen from the ground against Arse!! The club Intend to step up security against Chelsea to stamp certain things out. Any young German couples caught snogging will have a warning, this will mean that they will have to wear a flag on their heads for the remainder of the game. If they are caught again they will be sent to Stockport County for the afternoon.
Oh and any youngs kids stuffing hot dogs the size of their own body will be eaten by the management! Perving and watching what others are doing Instead of watching the game Is still permitted!!!!

Fucking hell. Watch out for any criminal activity people :p

I propose a ban on wearing lederhosen to football matches, it's just not acceptable.

Uber Blues said:
Oh and any youngs kids stuffing hot dogs the size of their own body will be eaten by the management! Perving and watching what others are doing Instead of watching the game Is still permitted!!!!

Did anyone get a photo of that youngster? It was hilarious and even more so when they showed him washing it down with his drink!

Eccles Blue said:
Uber Blues said:

Did anyone get a photo of that youngster? It was hilarious and even more so when they showed him washing it down with his drink!

the first bit of him eating was real the second bit where he had his drink was staged i think, he kept looking to his parents and the lid wasnt even off. :P

Eccles Blue said:
Uber Blues said:

It's been posted about 98 times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.