Ilkay Gundogan - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear he'll be one of those players that always ends up back on the treatment table every couple of months.

Hope I'm wrong.

Not travelling...Assume he's still buffering, how far off being 100% is he?

He said in an interview last week he's basically there and they're being cautious "I don't care if it's 2 weeks or 6", so 1-5 weeks from now? About the start of September.

He's going to be massive for us this season.

He said in an interview last week he's basically there and they're being cautious "I don't care if it's 2 weeks or 6", so 1-5 weeks from now? About the start of September.

He's going to be massive for us this season.

he truly is a wonderful footballer when he can stay on the pitch, if he stays even remotely healthy this year we will do

The one player everyone seems to forget about, brilliant footballer

I think ur wrong, I don't think people forget about him one bit. When fit he is our best CM it's just hard to talk about him all the time when he has spent more time in the treatment room than out on the pitch! Quality player though just a massive shame for everyone he is made out of glass

The one player everyone seems to forget about, brilliant footballer

Just watched the 3-1 Barcelona win at home. He had great movement for both goals.

Hopefully he stays fit. Would like to him play with Bernardo as well. Possibly a huge boost for us. We can rotate a lot better as well.

He's essentially missed the last 2 season's.

He's one hell of a player.

Just praying the man stays healthy.

Still not certain on him if i am honest. But those more informed than me tell me he is a class player. Seemed a bit in the Ian Scott mould to me last season at times! Tin Hat on.
The pinnacle of Ian Scott's footballing career was at City for about three months in the autumn of 1987.

To try and compare him to Ilkay is comical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.