Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always turns up in the big games and in the Champions League in general. It's amazing to me that so many of our fans still reckon he's shit.

gundo is fucking good player and is 8/10 in most of games. People on his back are blind.

I have been critical of Gundogan over the years but currently the elephant in the room is Rodri. In Gundogan we have a perfectly good number 6 but we fucked ourselves by throwing Rodri into the mix.

He went on a run in the first half and showed a turn of pace I never knew he had.

His class has never been in doubt, he's just frustrating because sometimes he goes missing. He was on it for the whole game tonight though.

I have been critical of Gundogan over the years but currently the elephant in the room is Rodri. In Gundogan we have a perfectly good number 6 but we fucked ourselves by throwing Rodri into the mix.

Rodri's had a solid first season and I thought they both played well tonight.

rodri is average as fuck. jogging around doing fuck all with zero positional sense, fast as turtle. We waited 3 years to buy perfect replacement for Fern, but got half of player of Fabinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.