Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even in a bad day Nasri actually kept the ball very well under pressure which helped the team, Gundogan usually hides and put more pressure on his teammates. Dax is then happy to point out everyone around Gundogan had a bad game.

Exactly what Villa fans accuse Luiz of

Same as people asking what was the point of David Silva when he arrived?

Luiz has only played a few months at Villa and is young in a new country. He should be judged at the end of the season. I have been very impressed by what I have seen. You and others may differ. Your perogative.

I watched the game back last night and this guy is an absolute coward. He shits out of every 50/50 and when he has the ball he plays safe instead of trying to drive us forward.

His clearance for the first goal, and his lack of tracking on the third is embarrassing. I've defended this guy loads but he's basically a Nasri 2.0

When the going gets tough, he fucks off.

The majority of us know that he's pathetic defensively, but this supposed ability he has on the ball & in possession is the most overrated, wank part of his game.

The guy is constantly passing it sideways and backwards, at snails pace too. Little wonder he's able to pad his stats in that area, as opposed to other players who take more risks in driving play forward at speed.

He needs to go in the summer whilst we can still flog him for something.

The majority of us know that he's pathetic defensively, but this supposed ability he has on the ball & in possession is the most overrated, wank part of his game.

The guy is constantly passing it sideways and backwards, at snails pace too. Little wonder he's able to pad his stats in that area, as opposed to other players who take more risks in driving play forward at speed.

He needs to go in the summer whilst we can still flog him for something.
Giving him 4 year contract on big wages was absolutely madness.

Giving him 4 year contract on big wages was absolutely madness.
Agreed we will never get rid now. Just contrast the treatment of Sane for not signing a contract with Pep’s bum chum. Gundogan. He goes off sulking and refuses to sign, no one in for him over the summer, surprise surprise, suddenly Gundogan gets a 4 year contract. He then starts playing his normal self, shit and the team follows suit. I dread looking at the team sheet now and if he is in I always fear the worse. It is like playing with 10 men as he brings nothing to the team. Players on the bench must think why him instead of me. He is always so negative. Watch him if there is a player within 5 yards of him he just looks away in the opposite direction to avoid getting a pass. I honestly don’t know what Pep sees in him particularly as his pet hate seems to be lazy players.

Agreed we will never get rid now. Just contrast the treatment of Sane for not signing a contract with Pep’s bum chum. Gundogan. He goes off sulking and refuses to sign, no one in for him over the summer, surprise surprise, suddenly Gundogan gets a 4 year contract. He then starts playing his normal self, shit and the team follows suit. I dread looking at the team sheet now and if he is in I always fear the worse. It is like playing with 10 men as he brings nothing to the team. Players on the bench must think why him instead of me. He is always so negative. Watch him if there is a player within 5 yards of him he just looks away in the opposite direction to avoid getting a pass. I honestly don’t know what Pep sees in him particularly as his pet hate seems to be lazy players.

That is a strong contender for the biggest load of bollocks I have ever read on this forum !

That is a strong contender for the biggest load of bollocks I have ever read on this forum !
The idea of a Forum is a place where points of view are aired and discussed. If you don’t agree with someones posting, how it works is you put your alternative case. If your capable of stringing a paragraph together it would be interesting to hear what parts of my posting you disagree with.Then other members of the Forum can decide whether it’s you or me that’s talking bollocks. Do you now get the idea how a forum works.

The idea of a Forum is a place where points of view are aired and discussed. If you don’t agree with someones posting, how it works is you put your alternative case. If your capable of stringing a paragraph together it would be interesting to hear what parts of my posting you disagree with.Then other members of the Forum can decide whether it’s you or me that’s talking bollocks. Do you now get the idea how a forum works.
Have you been on the Brexit thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.