Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop fuckin' flapping. Foden will play more games in midfield this season than on the wing. Mark my words.
What more does he have to do to play there full-time? He's 24 now and will, in all likelihood, be voted POTY by his peers tonight at the PFA awards. Why is he held to such a different standard than non-academy players?

Another great benefit of Ilkay coming back is seeing him with the armband again and getting it ripped off Mr "winning the Euros would mean more and I'm happy for my man united friends"

Really torn on this. He isn't quite the player he was and he left on such a high note it seems a shame to risk his legacy at the club. On the other hand if he can produce somewhere close to his last couple of season's form he'll be a welcome addition!
Looks decent to me. A starter for one of the better sides in the Euros

Jesus wept - let’s not get carried away. Gundo and Sane are the ONLY ex-City players that we should consider taking back.
And I'm not sure about Sane. He was in and out of the side in his last fit season with us (18/19). He was far from an automatic pick for Pep in that season. I can't see Pep being all that keen on having him back. But time will tell, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.