Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just it for me. Just has thar extra bit of know how for say top CL game and knows Peps systems inside out.
Yep big game player, nous and exoerience at the very top level, we beat Francos white shirts in last seasons quarter final if Gundo is playing.actually think he's a better player now than ever, he's never relied on pace just technical ablity and football nous, no brainer him coming back, will end up part of the coaching staff eventually

The only way this could be better is if he signed for Girona on a 2 year deal and immediately joined us on loan. Imagine the fury in that deal!

I’d expect he’s happy with a 1 year deal because there’s so ms y future options within the CFG.

Great thread this. Had everything from wanking ducks to blues bickering and now Kaz is all moist.

Tremendous.
I've not hit the refresh button as much as this thread for ages. I'm absolutely buzzing he's coming home. I'll be honest and say I've criticised him in the past in some games(constructively of course) and I've given him exalted praise because on his day he's been as good as anyone. I've felt a bit down recently but not since him wanting to leave Barca for us.

If I feel down in future I'll ask my Doc to prescribe some Gundo pills cos they work wonders : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.