Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t lie I think there was a massive Gundo shaped void last season.

Kovacic filled that partially but lacks the final third play - although I do think he could chip in with a few more.
Indeed there was a massive Gundo shaped void. Several games we struggled without him in the side or the option of bringing him on from the bench. We missed his experience guile and calmness especially when we went a goal behind.

He isn't coming back like a "look at me" Billy big balls Ronaldo type, he hasn't got the arrogance for a start. And Ilkay won't be ripping up too many trees either but he'll strengthen us and give us more tactical options than we has last season . And on occasion he'll be a game changer where his contribution makes all the difference. He's a proven winner coming back to win again and no proper blue can fault that.

Absolutely buzzing to have him back, I imagine most in the squad are buzzing to have him back as well.

He walks into every team in world football, brilliant signing.

Time to get our treble back.
That's just it for me. Just has thar extra bit of know how for say top CL game and knows Peps systems inside out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.