Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing supposedly delaying it (according to Romano) is Gundogan saying yes. But given the multiple stories about he being the one to call Pep to ask to come home, I’d say it’s pretty much sorted.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we didn’t announce it yesterday because we knew Foden was winning his award and didn’t want any distraction from that.
His plane is just landing in Barcelona to refuel and bring him back home
66a488b335d044ec79f68a77320aa54a.jpg
Needs an ice cream cone instead of a plane to track :+)

Has he actually boarded that flight? Have any papers been signed? Have the press been informed because all I am reading is that he is coming or it is getting closer. Until he sets foot inside the training ground or the stadium and signs those papers it is not a done deal.
Sorry but many a slip 'tween cup and lip!! :-)
He has to have his medical yet, Eccles.

He has to have his medical yet, Eccles.
See what I mean @malg . What if he fails his medical? Thank you @Vienna_70 for reminding me about the medical.

Questions, questions, questions, stress, stress, stress..... it's nearly as bad as wondering if Mr Stones will play on Saturday...... weeelllll maybe not because if Mr Stones doesn't play I might cry whereas if Gundog doesn't make it home I'll be sad but not cry. ;-) :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.