Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is Ray, even if it all turned to shit, what have we really lost? Though in my opinion it’s a brilliant signing of a genius of a player.
For me more tarnished legacy by returing as player If it doesn't turn out what is expected. United had that with Ronaldo (or whatever we really call him) It would be the same if he did return as a manager. Remebering leaving City on a high in the Champions as a player is my lasting impression on one of my favourite player ever to play for City.

For me more tarnished legacy by returing as player If it doesn't turn out what is expected. It would be the same if he did return as a manager. Remebering leaving City on a high as a player.
After captaining us to the treble his legacy can never be tarnished for me, I’m sure he won’t let himself down on the pitch.

For me more tarnished legacy by returing as player If it doesn't turn out what is expected. It would be the same if he did return as a manager. Remebering leaving City on a high as a player.
You've said...again & again & again...i pity your wife...actually im picturing you alone...surely ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.