Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed.....Gundo can play as a 6 but he is way more effective as an 8 and creating and adding goal threat......as a 6 he is ok nothing more...yes against lower level teams where we will dominate he is ok there...against the nest we need rodri or cover for him

Also agree on the KDB replacement...we definitely need it. He just looks leggy a lot of the time now...still got dynamite in his boots but he has lost that burst through the middle he used to have. Stll our most creative payer but as you say he will at some point pick up an injury
I don’t agree that he is no better than average as a pivot.

Fernandinho was out for a long period, during one season. Gündo deputised, and we hardly missed a beat.

According to Marti Perarnau's new book Pep revolution, he offered himself to City but Pep said no as he couldn't see how he could use him, he recognised his talents but not suitable for City So, all the rumours about him coming weren't correct
I meant his return to the swamp made perfect sense to Blues.

That comment may be acceptable to the minority match day thread moaners but do you really need to lower the tone with spurious shit on here? I don't think so.
He was a great player, carried us through a few seasons of KDB's annual injuries, scored very important goals on title running's. But the harsh realities are if we want to continue to be the best in the world, then we need to be finding the new Gundogan not bringing back the old. Having said that I wish Gundo well if the transfer goes through.

Have we heard? Is he training? Has he been seen? Not by the train spotters but by genuine MANCHESTER CITY supporters?
I need to know. I also need to know if Mr Stones will play tomorrow. :-)

@RayCTID please do not bother answering this.... the real forum people know I am probably in the middle of a daft half hour. You just need to put me on ignore. Thank you.

Have we heard? Is he training? Has he been seen? Not by the train spotters but by genuine MANCHESTER CITY supporters?

@RayCTID please do not bother answering this.... the real forum people know I am probably in the middle of a daft half hour. You just need to put me on ignore. Thank you.
Lol

Mr Stones will not play tomorrow...

he might get a game on Saturday though :-)

Yeah the useless ****, He only scored 2 important goals at home to Leeds, 2 away at Everton, Won us the FA Cup with 2 goals and to top off the complete shit show the last thing he done was lift the European Cup.

I'd hate to see what he would of been like if he wasn't "fucked".
He was a great player. Maybe he can go on forever like Modric at Madrid. Barca obviously don't think he can.

Are you by any chance his psychiatrist?
I'm in that line of work- there really are some people you just can't reach. I've opted for the Blue Moon equivalent of a lobotomy- the ignore button. Wish we had Blue Moon electro shock therapy where when you started typing that sort of twaddle you'd get zapped before you hit post reply. I'd get a few zaps myself then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.