Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we heard? Is he training? Has he been seen? Not by the train spotters but by genuine MANCHESTER CITY supporters?
I need to know. I also need to know if Mr Stones will play tomorrow. :-)

@RayCTID please do not bother answering this.... the real forum people know I am probably in the middle of a daft half hour. You just need to put me on ignore. Thank you.
I’m pretty certain that as soon as it goes through, the club's website and app will announce it.

Always dreamed of wearing their shirt
So, now he's worn it, he's got that out of his system and can come home. Hopefully he'll put an appearance in on Saturday even if he isn't in the squad.

The question is Ilkay coming back as cover or is he expecting to play a bigger part.Although he is still a highly intellegent player we have changed our dynamic since he left. He still wants to play regularly as he can I am not sure he can really sustain that in our setup. As it been mentioned the plus side it is a free.
Ilkay knows the score on Pep's rotation policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.