Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the same age as Ilkay and I resent the way some of you talk like he qualifies for a discounted bus pass.

Although I have started making some fucking weird involuntary noises when I stand up and sit down. So I get where you're coming from.
When you start making those involuntary stand up /sit down noises if anyone comments just say it’s a James Brown impression.

When you start making those involuntary stand up /sit down noises if anyone comments just say it’s a James Brown impression.

Waiting for my other leg to wake up

QKvNXf.gif

I'm the same age as Ilkay and I resent the way some of you talk like he qualifies for a discounted bus pass.

Although I have started making some fucking weird involuntary noises when I stand up and sit down. So I get where you're coming from.
While, admittedly, the involuntary noises are the first sign, you only really know you're old when people say of you in whispered tones 'He's had a fall you know' as opposed to 'He fell'.

Always dreamed of wearing their shirt
WOW thanks for that Ajm as thats the first time I had read that article, so no idea as to how I missed it in the first place.

What a terrific humble and amazing bloke is OUR Gundo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.