Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know Brokelona is one of his boyhood clubs?

He’s a German of Turkish descent, who was born in Gelsenkirchen. He played in Schalke's youth team and as a professional for Bochum and Dortmund, before joining City.
I dont think they were his boyhood club. Think he admired their team under Pep in the same way I admired the 88-96 Cruyff teams. I got the Meyba and Kappa shirts and nagged my parents to take me to the Nou Camp when in Spain. But I was still a City fan, not Barca.

I dont think they were his boyhood club. Think he admired their team under Pep in the same way I admired the 88-96 Cruyff teams. I got the Meyba and Kappa shirts and nagged my parents to take me to the Nou Camp when in Spain. But I was still a City fan, not Barca.
(Spanish) Rag

Really good move for all parties (except Barcelona). We get an excellent player who can contribute straight away and he gets to play for the best team in all the land and all the world.

It really is about as good as we could have hoped for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.