Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we bring him back, then we have to find a move for McAtee. It would be criminal to bring in another midfielder, as what few minutes he has now would be gone. Also, we'd be giving up on a 60M purchase in Nunes too quickly for my liking. I'm against it personally, but I also wouldn't be upset if he did come back. Let's see what happens.

Not to mention where it potentially forces our POTY(Foden) to play more than he'd like(the wing). I know it was only one game, but after seeing what Kova did yesterday, I'm surprised so many think we need him.

Would really be the perfect signing for this season. Allows us to see what Pep does with his contract, the results of the 115, and we can react with longer term midfield targets from there. No brainer.

Yeah I can see this happening..

Pep brought back Lillo, Maresca so I could see Gundogan coming back.

I always thought of Gundo as our future manager in waiting more than Kompany.

If we bring him back, then we have to find a move for McAtee. It would be criminal to bring in another midfielder, as what few minutes he has now would be gone. Also, we'd be giving up on a 60M purchase in Nunes too quickly for my liking. I'm against it personally, but I also wouldn't be upset if he did come back. Let's see what happens.

Not to mention where it potentially forces our POTY(Foden) to play more than he'd like(the wing). I know it was only one game, but after seeing what Kova did yesterday, I'm surprised so many think we need him.
I understand where you're coming from, but I think Gundo would be an invaluable mentor for McAtee. Gundo might take some of his minutes this year, but McAtee will be better for it in the future.

We're short a midfielder or two as is - plenty of game time to go around!

47b4e3929027be3a2b653c0cf04b965e.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.