Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually don't favour players returning to clubs for a second stint but I have a good feeling about this one if it's possible and he's up for it.

Well let's look at Jonny Evans. It's been a bit of a joke, but he's half the player gundogan is but went back to them on the back of a good spell at Leicester.

As I said, we've had a laugh about it, but he's actually played reasonably well for them and afforded decent cover for when their first choice defenders were unavailable.

Gundogan on the other hand has had a great season in la liga with Barca, looked great for Germany over the summer, and was widely regarded as one of the best in Europe not 6 months ago.

He's not starting over Bernardo, kdb, foden, or rodri... But if they need a rest, why not if we can get him back for equivalent of nothing?

Moving forward……..

Isn't the whole reason Gundo is leaving is because Barca need to register new players?

Getting Cancelo for Gundo only adds to the problem for them.
You may be right, I read today they haven’t been able to register Olmo and are looking to unload a couple of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.