Ilkay Gundogan - He's Back, Welcome Home

Didn't realise until the post announcement interview that he'd retired from international football, even sweeter.
kev needs to follow.

I was against it as I thought he had a perfect ending and shouldn't ruin it by coming back to be a part time player...

But meh! It Ilkay Gundogan: Love the player, love the man and love his game. Hope this doesn't ruin the magical ending for him.... Hope he comes back and does great things...

Wish him the best and Welcome back Captain Fabulous. :)

Barca is such a scummy club. Buying Olmo, knowing that it would mean Ilkay would need booting. Welcome home, Ilkay.

I've mentioned it before, but my worry is what this potentially means for Phil and his desire to play centrally full-time.

GVqjlSmW8AA4dtb

fbl-eng-fa-cup-man-city-man-utd-scaled.jpg

1492168447.jpg

Indeed.

If he comes on, (don’t know how much training he’s done and whether he’s ready or not), let’s give him a Colin Bell welcome back.
Yes definitely. Would be great to hear all 4 stands singing “he’s coming home, he’s coming home, Ilkay’s coming home”
It’s a good song anyway but when it is personalized it then becomes much more powerful because each of us can relate to it,
I think the only similar feeling towards a player coming back was when Dennis Tueart re signed for us in early 1980. He’d always been my favourite player and his 2nd debut was v Norwich who we always scored goals against. I remember us turning up at about 1pm to get into the Kippax as it opened, spent 2 hours with increasing excitement to see an older, balder but still good King of all Geordies and a drab 0-0 draw!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.