Ilkay Gundogan - He's Back, Welcome Home

Quite a bit about the homecoming in this new video. Also says that Noel Gallagher text him saying 'come back home' last week. Brilliant.

Btw what's really wild about Gundo coming back has given us 3 new things:

1. Testament that City > Brokelona & Red Cartel. (and this is not by some local kid.. it's someone who was a Barca fan and went there to fulfill his dream but realized City are the best)

2. Rodri backup/ someone to absorb minutes.

3. Removed pressure from Nunes to be Gundogan!! So Nunes can be himself and is basically a new signing.

I think the 1st is majorly understated.. and will help change views a lot going forward.

1. Testament that City > Brokelona & Red Cartel. (and this is not by some local kid.. it's someone who was a Barca fan and went there to fulfill his dream but realized City are the best)

3. Removed pressure from Nunes to be Gundogan!! So Nunes can be himself and is basically a new signing.

I think the 1st is majorly understated.. and will help change views a lot going forward.
Like point 3 too.

4. He's retired from international duty so he will be fit and ready to step in during this stop/start part of the season and allow us to give Bernardo/Kev and Rodders a rest if required.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.