Ilkay Gundogan - He's Back, Welcome Home

.....and James,Rico,Nico,Savio & the Doc.

His professionalism,experience & maturity along with his understanding & appreciation of the clubs culture will be invaluable to young players.

I'm not being wise after the events because I made the observations at the time,but I believe we'd have beaten Madrid on penalties and the rags in normal time if he'd have been with us last season.

As the club captain, I doubt that he'd have sanctioned the piss up's prior to the rag final that have been subsequently acknowledged.

Thoughts ??
Agree on all points.
This season I am more confident we can win more now.

Massive positive, feel-good, winning mentality signing this. One of the best midfielders in the world as well, and a top human being. Welcome home, Ilkay!

I bet we get a story in the next few days where Kovacic offered his 8 shirt to Gundo and Ilkay said to keep it.

This is absolutely huge for us. Not just his clutch goals and his quality in midfield but also his presence, calmness and experience in the dressing room. It was a disgrace that we ever let him leave in the first place after the season he just had, I'm so fucking happy to have him back. What a transfer this is. Buzzing!
Also knows how we play that false 9 role when needed ;-)

Can't wait to see him in the shirt again, it'll be a right confidence booster for all.
The first home game back is always beautiful, Everyone is excited to seen the blues back in action, This has given everyone an extra lift, There's going to be a serious buzz around the ground tomorrow!

I can't wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.