Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
No word of a lie. When I was about nine I used to lead my four-year-old sister a merry dance by hiding behind the hedge and singing, at the top of my voice “Yip, yip, Mr Whippy's round your way!”. Then, as I saw her trundling round the end of the hedge, I'd zip round the other side, and sing it again. And so on. Endless hours of free fun. Better than playing with a dog, really.
So I suppose it could be said that I had premonitions, sixty years back, about Gundo. Incidentally, I've never understood where that moniker comes from. It was an episode I missed. Can someone enlighten?

No word of a lie. When I was about nine I used to lead my four-year-old sister a merry dance by hiding behind the hedge and singing, at the top of my voice “Yip, yip, Mr Whippy's round your way!”. Then, as I saw her trundling round the end of the hedge, I'd zip round the other side, and sing it again. And so on. Endless hours of free fun. Better than playing with a dog, really.
So I suppose it could be said that I had premonitions, sixty years back, about Gundo. Incidentally, I've never understood where that moniker comes from. It was an episode I missed. Can someone enlighten?
You’d get in trouble for that these days.

And isn’t it because he whips balls in?

I don’t agree that he is no better than average as a pivot.

Fernandinho was out for a long period, during one season. Gündo deputised, and we hardly missed a beat.
it depends on how we set up....as a loan pivot he struggles....as a double yes he can do it I agree

Looking forward to the official city video of him arriving and signing. My mrs thinks I’m sad for watching those inside city videos but I love it
Yeah I really like them as well...its nice to see the other side of the game/club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.